Sunday 28 September 2008

09-28-08:Chapter 8

It's been awhile since I have updated, so I will fill all of you in on the very few things that have happened since my last entry.
Tim was on night shift the last 2 weeks, so that was difficult to get on the same sleep schedule and all, now he is switched back to day shift.
We finally received OHA and won't need to dig into our savings to pay for rent. Next week we are going to the real estate office to let them know we can move and make sure they have an apartment available still. So, hopefuly everything will workout and by next month we will be at our new place! I am really excited for that because it is really nice there, and we will need the extra room for when people come to visit. There just isn't enough space here.
I think that's all I really have for now.

No comments: