Saturday 31 July 2010

Busy week ahead of us

Wow. It's already the end of July. This month seemed to flyyy...
Ashley leaves on the 4th =( we'll be sad to see her go, but it was great having her this summer, we had a great time hanging out.
Tim goes to the promotion board on the 5th to get his E5. I think he's a little nervous, I'm sure he'll be fine...he just wasn't expecting it to be so soon, he thought he had until the middle of the month.
This next week will just be really busy, trying to cram in all we can for Ashley's last days here, getting her to the airport and figuring out how we're going to get her there by 4am since the earliest bus doesn't leave CRC til 7. =/ I don't know how we'll do that, if we'll just go the day before and stay in a hotel? Or take a taxi early in the morning... either way it's going to cost a lot.
Also, this week I need to check with our realtor about a satallite dish (shhh...don't tell Tim =)), I'm getting one installed so we can get AFN and Tim will be able to watch football this year, it's part of his birthday presant from me, his birthday is on Sep. 3rd. I should have gotten it last year or the year before so that we would have gotten more use out of it and he could have watched football, but I had no idea how to get it until just this weekend.
So anyways, busy week...
Oh, Tim's on night schedule now so that's going to make things a little difficult with doing stuff with ashley, and taking her to the airport, he's just going to be really tired all the time, and for him tired=grouchy...
Well, I need to get going and start some laundry and eat dinner. More later!

No comments: