Monday 26 July 2010

Summertime♥

Wow! It's been a few weeks since I last updated... and I don't really have a good excuse.
I decided that since my insomnia decided to come back to visit I could take advantage of these late nights being awake and update this thing...sooo...
After our trip to Hawaii, Ashley came back to visit just a couple days later and will be here all of July until August 4th. We spend a lot of days at the pool relaxing, and staying inside on the rainy days (which basically is every day now, woooh for monsoon season.) We have gone to Seoul a few times and plan on going again this week with Timmy to the Korean war memorial museum. Just last week Ashley and I had gone to Seoul to do some shopping and walked right by the museum not knowing that Hilary Clinton was actually there at the museum speaking that day! We found out the next day that she had been there and were a little bummed that we could have seen her speak. Not like we really care about her but it would have been cool to say we saw her in Seoul.
Well, I don't really have anything else to share. I'm just trying to enjoy summer(even if it has been storming a lot), and go to the pool as often as possible...I love summer =)

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hi. Your blog is great. Love all the pretty photos!
Okay... CRC doesn't carry the box but they can order it for you. Kevin just had the guy supply the dish for us and we paid him directly for it. Kevin is who we use and he knows all about having them set up. He just calls the people and they are there pretty quick. It is very common for the "realtor" to take care of things. I think it helps to think of them as more "property managers." That is what they really do. They are your go-to person for anything related to your apartment. I even call him to help me with translations. =D Glad you have liked my blog as well. Good luck.