Tuesday 7 April 2009

04.07.09

Hey Everyone, I had a little time to kill before I have to run errands.. so just wanted to give some updates!
Tim and I are doing wonderful here in korea, we have found some really great places to shop and eat. In fact, there is a ribs place we go to just about every week now! The food is awesome! We get to grill our own ribs and they bring out sides of vegetables and a macaroni/crab salad, this really good vegetable soup, it's really spicy but we have gotten used to spicey since moving here =). The owners there have memorized what we eat so we don't even have to order anymore!

We FINALY got our command sponsor paperwork in! I think I told you we already did earlier, but it came back to us saying I had to get a checkup at the TMC to make sure I wasn't retarded. That was really frustrating, and they tried sending it back another time saying some information was wrong, but it was stuff that we hadn't even filled out it had to be someone at the office there. So anyways, everythings taken care of and hopefuly they will just approve the darn thing already!
We've been looking into geting a car here, it's one of the things we are permited here. We were just going to have Tim's car sent here but we would have to pay for that and it would cost us in the thousands, so it doesn't make any sense when I was going to buy a car soon anyways and they will send it home for free. I've already contacted someone who had put an ad in the stars and stripes paper.. so we're waiting on that info. I'm really excited to get a car! I am so sick of cab drivers and them ripping us off, never knowing if they are going to take us where we want to go!
Oh, and we got a computer!!! It's really nice, HP.. I don't really know much about it, Tim's the one that picked it out but he said the storage on there is good size, graphics are great and it's really fast. we got a monitor to go with it for pretty cheap too. I'm pretty sure we bought this for cheaper then what our laptop was! And this one is so much better..so I am happy. =)

One thing I have done here, is learned to cook! haha! I must say.. I'm pretty amazing. =) I found this chili recipe that is exquisite! Tim's favorite is my fried tacos, it's probably the least healthy thing on earth! I am so excited that it is warming up now! I am hoping to grill soon, maybe on easter?
Wow, it is almost easter.. Margaret is supposed to have her baby next week!! I can't even believe how soon that is!!! I have been spoiling that child way too much though, and I am going to keep on spoiling her! Haha I love being an aunt.
Okay, well I really need to get going now, get some stuff done!
More later.

No comments: